The Role: Senior Recruiter
Level Reports to: Director, People and Culture
Department: People and Culture
To accelerate our company growth, the experienced Technical Recruiter will attract top talent from around the world to work for Svante and tackle one of the greatest challenges facing humankind – to reverse human impact on the climate. You will help our leaders to compile diverse, highly-skilled, technical experts and leaders who believe in our shared core values of safety, sustainability, collaboration, respect, challenge, growth and integrity.
As a leader on the People and Culture team, you will manage all key stakeholders in the recruiting and selection process. You are a natural relationship builder, work efficiently with process, open up possibilities, promote a remarkable candidate experience and measure effectiveness and impact of our efforts.
Working with the Director, People and Culture, you will set the talent attraction strategy, philosophy, design process, implement systems, and support building out a best-in-class attraction function. On the team, everyone’s contributions make the best results.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process – sourcing, stakeholder management, needs analysis, job descriptions, postings, screening, interviewing, selection process and pre-onboarding
- Partnering with hiring managers to assess positional needs and create strategies to attract the right candidates
- Ensure a positive candidate experience and build and maintain talent pipelines
- Working with the Director, People and Culture, set talent attraction strategy and philosophy, design process, implement systems, and support building out a best-in-class talent attraction function
- Implement and optimize our Applicant Tracking System
- Partner with Marketing to extend the reach of our world-class employer brand, including community outreach, career fairs, networking, sponsorships and positioning our brand
- Manage recruitment programs, including co-op, referral bonus, and alumni
- Manager vendor relationships with external staffing agencies, immigration partners, LinkedIn, and Employer of Record agencies
- Conduct regular follow up with managers throughout recruitment process to assess the success of recruiting strategies
- Partner with immigration consultants to support immigration for key candidates attracted globally
- 5-8 years experience recruiting, with the ability to understand technical requirements for positions in engineering, science and research and development
- Espouses Svante core values and driven by the challenge to reverse human impact on the climate
- Proven track record of recruiting in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, builds credibility through expertise and results
- Exceptional written and verbal skills and strong active listening skills
- Strong in stakeholder management, partner to the business and collaborator across diverse teams
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Flexible working hours in order to meet customer needs and deadlines
Be part of a team that is tackling one of the largest challenges of our generation. As a Svante employee, you will apply your talents in ways that make a difference in our world by directly contributing towards technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.